Monday, October 12, 2009

Many, Many Scenes

I know its been a while since I've posted but life keeps a person in a daze sometimes. I've been pretty sick and have been doing less scenes because of it. I decided to post quite a few of them here. I'm still hurting from this flu bug. It seems that there is a second faze that brings fever, body ache and much more. I hope you all are doing well.

I must also admit that I had thought about ending the site. I'm still not sure. When you bust your butt and people steal pictures from you, it makes you wonder if it's worth it. This site might be free but the Smilebox isn't and neither is my time or yours. So many of you work hard at these scenes to take care of people and the last thing that should be done is having your image and my shots stolen and used. I have a water mark that I can use and it's very tough to remove it. The only problem is it covers the shot. Let me know what you think. There is a comment button below or send me an email.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Scenes-Scenes-Scenes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: